The ITPNZ e-Learning Forum is about to start an online mini-conference on workload issues for online and blended teaching. The virtual mini-conference starts October 16 and will run for two weeks.
This online mini conference aims to bring together those who have done work in this area and those who are interested in the implications for themselves and their staff.
- Stephen Bright, Bethlehem Tertiary Institute
- Jon Paice (Australian Education Union)
- Oriel Kelly, Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Lloyd Woods, Association of Staff in Tertiary Education (ASTE)
- Amy Wilson, Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
To register for the event (held though a Moodle discussion forum) follow the instructions available from http://elf.ac.nz/moodle/mod/resource/view.php?r=180.